What is the procedure to rent a dress?
We recommend you to book the term of your visit in one of our boutiques by phone. See the Contacts for phone numbers. When you book your visit in advance, we will be able to serve you immediately and fully. During your first visit, our customers usually try many different models on to find out what color and cut fits them the best. In an ideal case you will find your dream dress in our range. If you visit us in sufficient advance, you can also select your dress in many catalogues of renowned producers that we represent - Allure Bridals, Mori Lee, Jovani and more, or you get your dress custom-made by us. Next we will conclude a rental contract and ask you to pay a 50 % advance to get the dress book for you. We will also agree on your next fitting, during which we will check again if any minor tailoring is needed for the perfect fit. In case your size changes significantly in the meantime, you can choose another dress of course.
What should I bring with me?
- shoes that you are going to wear on your wedding day/prom (you can also find a good range of different shoes at different prices directly in our shop)
- underwear that you are going to wear on your wedding day/prom (to check it is not visible)
- cash for the deposit (unfortunately, we do not accept credit cards)
What are the rental rates?
The rental fees can be significantly different based on the model/brand you choose. For formal/prom gowns, the range is approx. 1000 - 4500 CZK. For bridal gowns it ranges from 3000 to 16000 CZK. The upper limit applies to the most expensive models of bridal dresses form luxury brands that are heavily decorated and difficult to maintain. In our boutique, you will always find a dress that matches your preference and budget!.
What is included in the rental rate?
- rental for 3-4 days (usually from Friday till Monday, individual agreement is possible)
- common cleaning (extremely soiled dresses can be subject to an extra charge, however, this is very exceptional)
- minor modifications by our tailor
- one free change of the selected model - if the other requested model is available
How long in advance should I book my dress?
Simple answer - the sooner, the better. If you arrive in sufficient advance, the biggest selection will be available to you. This mainly applies to prom gowns.
How long does it take to tailor a custom-made dress?
The absolute minimum for tailoring a dress according to your photograph is one month. (This does not apply to our brand dresses, where the delivery time can be up to 5 months). The only limitation for custom made dresses is the fabric, if you dream dress is based on a fabric with a special print, probably we won't be able to make it fully identical with your photo.